Have you been caught in a whirlwind of holiday to-dos?
Are you still trying to find the perfect gift for your kids, nieces, nephews, or grand-kids?
Than we have just the idea for you!
Give the Gift of Camp!
- Unlike toys, camp doesn’t break. According to research from The Children’s Mutual, 41 percent of toys and presents given during the December holidays are broken by March.
- Camp boosts a child’s sense of self. Families want their children to develop genuine confidence and an awareness of their place in the world. These are things that can’t be bought or taught – they have to grow organically. That is where camp comes in.
- Camp develops twenty-first century life skills. Participation in programs like camp develops essential twenty-first century life skills. Where you may see a group of campers laughing and building a small rope bridge, the youth development professional sees problem-solving and teamwork skills being enhanced.
- Camp is critical to a child’s education. Camp is one of the oldest and finest community-based experiential education and development models in America. The natural extension of traditional education, camp is a deliberate, expanded learning environment that provides an education like no other.
- Camp is fun. Camp gives children and youth the opportunity to just relax, have fun, and be kids. They will experience the joy of splashing through puddles and the wonder of sitting in a quiet meadow and looking at the stars.
By giving the special child in your life the gift of camp, you are giving them the ultimate gift – independence, self-confidence, friendships, and competencies. Camp never breaks; it never expires or gets moldy, and there won’t be a newer version released mid-summer.
Help your child grow into his or her potential and sign them up for camp, today!
If you need a something to wrap up or to put under the tree, print our gift certificate!
Please note that this has no monetary value for Camp Fire USA programs